Your business may require a customized solution that focuses on a particular aspect of trade. UPS offers specialty trade programs to meet your specific business requirements.
Apparel, Retail and Textile Compliance
When it comes to international trade, the apparel, retail, and textile industries present distinct challenges. Whether its meeting demands for the latest fashion trends, facing tight import quotas, or addressing unique customer needs around the world, this business is one of the most challenging.
Our experienced compliance team can ease the way for you. Experts in the complex aspects of global trade, our team constantly tracks evolving trade regulations to help you stay in compliance and to keep you informed about new or modified programs. Working with UPS, you can increase routing and sourcing efficiency, avoid unnecessary customs delays, shorten cycle times, and lower your training expenses.
With global trade increasing, both buyers and sellers need more flexibility to conduct business internationally. To fulfill this need, UPS offers a Non-Resident Importer program. In this program, the importer of record is not required to maintain a physical presence in the U.S. or Canada.
- Gain greater access to the U.S. and Canadian markets
- Facilitate transportation management, customs clearance and delivery of goods
- Easily navigate the complexities of customs regulations and compliance, reducing your potential risks
- Provide complete terms of sale at a competitive rate
Seller Benefits (U.S. or Canadian Consignee)
- Reduce costs typically associated with import processing
- Identify total landed costs for door-to-door delivery
- Manage international transactions efficiently
Access a suite of information-based
tools enabling you to move goods across international borders in a more compliant, timely and efficient manner.