Driving efficiency and profitability into your business has never
been so challenging. Top line performance can often be compromised
by vehicle sales incentives, excess inventory, and an uncertain
global economy. Superior quality - long a key market differentiator
- is now merely the cost of doing business.
UPS Supply Chain Solutions can turn your supply chain into a competitive advantage. We have proven experience in the following industries:
- Vehicle manufacturing
- Automotive parts
- Industrial manufacturing
- Industrial electronics
- Heavy equipment and machinery
- Oil and gas field equipment
A smooth-running supply chain is essential to your competitive advantage. UPS Supply Chain Solutions offers many ways to help streamline the supply chain of leading automotive and industrial manufacturing companies. Here are a few examples:
- We know how to run large transportation networks. We understand your industry. For example, we're working with more than 18,000 automotive dealers every day - as well as thousands of aftermarket retailers, service centers, and installers - all with unique business requirements.
- Our proven solutions can take days and dollars out of your supply chain. For automotive manufacturers we help reduce average vehicle delivery time, which can translate to millions of dollars in reducing inventory carrying costs.
- Whether you do business in North America or around the world, our extensive international experience helps simplify the complexities of trading across borders. Through integrated freight and package delivery, we assist industrial manufacturing companies by providing efficient cross-border trade, improving visibility, and reducing order-to-delivery cycles.
- Through UPSís worldwide network, you can seamlessly link the most global of supply chains. From customs brokerage to transportation and freight services to strategically placed distribution centers, UPS can help automotive and industrial manufacturers to expand geographically, and take advantage of new markets and supply sources.
- State-of-the-art distribution centers can cost-effectively process far more orders in far less time. We can also reduce the number of facilities and amount of inventory in your distribution network, while maintaining high order fill levels and key performance metrics.
We're ready to put our experienced professionals, advanced technologies, and proven solutions to work for your company.